AEROTHERMY (heat pump systems)
To use the heat produced by nature there are two basic principles: aerothermic and geothermal sources. These two principles are used in heat pumps.
The aerothermy involves using a heat pump to capture energy from outside air. A hydraulic circuit feeding a heating / cooling floor heating, preferably by its inertia, or radiators or fan coil units, which prevent accumulation.
* This solution is easy to implement by not requiring a large
* It is very efficient with underfloor heating.
* Do not generate gas emissions.
* The house can be heated in winter and cool in summer
system (reversible heat pumps).
* You must carefully choose the location of the
heat pump, a place protected from the prevailing winds.
* Around the heat pump should be a space
cleared for connections, installation and